Sensiba San Filippo’s Business Process Assurance Group brings a value-added, flexible approach to your Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance initiatives. Whether you are just starting on your plan to achieve SOX compliance, or if you have an existing SOX compliance program that could be optimized we can help you and your Company. Building and maintaining a comprehensive internal control environment sufficient to meet SOX compliance standards, provides an organization a foundation for sound and sustainable governance that is truly valuable to the Company and the Company’s stakeholders.
Our Business Process Assurance Group provide a range of services designed to ensure your project goals are achieved through intelligent assessment, not haphazard guesswork. These services include:
- Assessment of existing or planned SOX compliance programs
- Comprehensive SOX compliance planning and implementation for compliance
- Control structure design, test of controls operating effectiveness, remediation of failed controls, and compliance with integrated financial statement audit requirements
- Integrated approach for internal controls over financial reporting with information technology general controls
- Out-sourcing of internal audit functions; including documentation and testing of manual and automated internal controls
Together, we’ll help you plan, implement, or optimize a compliance program for SOX that not only meets your compliance requirements, but also provides true value to the Company.
For more information please contact Bill Phillippe, SOX Practice Leader at 650-358-9000 or email@example.com.
From Zero to SOX: Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance: